How to Play Where’s the Gold Pokie Guide
Where’s the Gold slot is one of the most popular Aristocrat game titles that runs a 5-reel and 25-payline arrangement. The pokie is a penny slot with a minimum bet size of 500 per spin while the high limit goes for £50 per spin. The game is a medium to high variance gambling machine with the biggest wins happening during the max bet in the presence of the special wild icons. One of the ways to learn the tricks of Where’s the Gold free slot machine and how to play for a win is by practicing the demo game. Playing for fun means zero risks, and that allows you to see tricks that work in terms of coins size and bet lines. You should consider betting with the amount you consider fun and spin the reels for a little longer since this Aristocrat slot is not a progressive jackpot machine that takes part of your wager to feed the meter.
No Download No Registration No Deposit For Fun
The Gold slot is a no download pokie, which means players don’t have to install an application to run the software on their devices. If you are playing the game for fun, you have no registration requirements to meet on a game review or casino site, nor do you have to make a deposit. Playing for free means, you do not win real money but only get fun credits as a reward to play the game. To practice the instant play button, the game provider platform will give you access to play at no cost.
Where’s the Gold Slot by Aristocrat Vs. Other Online Pokies
|Free slot||Paylines||RTP||Volatility||Bonus Rounds/Free Spins||Jackpot|
|Where’s the Gold||25||92-95%||Medium to High||20||1,000|
|Wild Panda||100||94.36%||Medium||–||1,000 coins|
|Miss Kitty||50||94-96%||Medium to High||10||100 coins|
|50 Dragons||50||94.76%||Medium to High||10||1,000 coins|
|More Chilli||20||95.69%||Medium||10||50 coins|
|Dolphin Treasure||20||94.88%||Medium to High||15||18,000 coins|
|5 Dragons||20||95.17%||Medium||10||50,000 coins|
|Queen of the Nile||25||95.6%||Medium||20||3,000 coins|
|Lucky 88||25||95.5%||Medium||20||888 coins|
|Big Red||5||97.04%||High||255||1,250 coins|
Free Spins & No Deposit Bonuses
Free spins offer in Where’s the Gold slot free is activated in the presence of the Dynamite scatter icons. The game rewards players with 10 free spins when they land 3 or more scatter figures on the reels. That also opens up a bonus round where you get nugget icons equal in number to the number of free spins you received in the base game. Wild symbols replace the nugget icons during the bonus rounds, and that may lead to a winning combo with a generous payout. Aristocrat pokie can release up to 20 free spins when players re-trigger this bonus round by landing more scatter icons during the bonus round. During it, a winning combo involving 3, 4 or 5 scatter icons receives a 2x, 10x and 50x multiplier.
One reason to play Where’s the Gold free slot machine is that you benefit from multiple free spins and bonus offers besides the in-game free spins directly from Aristocrat. Many online casinos have generous packages to attract newbies and keep loyal customers stick to their platform for playing the software. It will be best if you choose your casino to enjoy the attractive packages from casino providers to play the game. Check below for some casinos that provide Where’s the Gold free slot game with bonus offers.
- SlotsMillion: The casino offers 200% exclusive bonus up to £60;
- Videoslot: You get 100% welcome bonus + 11 welcome spins;
- 24k Casino: Welcome bonus up to $2,000;
- Total Gold: 100% bonus up to €/£/$100 for sign up;
- G’Day Casino: 100% welcome bonus up to $500;
- LeoVegas: Collect up to 250 free spins with bonus up to €1600;
- Total Gold – 100% bonus up to €/£/$100 for sign up.
Jackpot Big Win
Jackpot in Where’s the Gold slot game is a fixed value of 1,000 coins, and that may worth up to £4,000 per spin if you wager at the maximum bet. To hit the jackpot, you must score a reel full of wilds (5) on the reels. Hitting the jackpot in a pokie does not happen often, but it is not impossible in the pokie considering that the odds and RTP are not against hitting big.
How to Win Where’s the Gold Pokie
There’s a good chance of winning in this pokie considering its medium volatility and fair RTP value. You should understand the rules and symbols of the game so you can maximize them when they appear. We recommend you activate all paylines to play the slot even if they are adjustable for players to bet on fewer lines. Playing on all paylines increases your chances to win, and that saves you from the disappointment of seeing a winning combo appear in reels you failed to activate. See the best practices on how to play the game.
- Play high bets if your budget supports it to increase your payout value and free spins offer. A wager of £4.0 per line with £50 bet per spin, for instance, could see you clinch one of the top 3 prizes of Where’s the Gold slot online. These include the £4,000 grand prize for 5 wild icons and £3,000 and £2,000 if you land the same number of Dynamite scatters and Pickaxe symbols.
- The RTP of the game is a big factor that influences the win rate and the payout amount of any slot. For this pokie the index varies from casino to casino. It also depends on the number of spins. Your best bet is to locate a high-paying casino and spin more games to exploit the game’s RTP to your advantage.
- It would help if you set betting limits and stick to it if you start experiencing a losing streak. Pokie machines are unpredictable, and results are random, so it saves to limit your losses and increase your bet when the tide turns in your favor.
How to Play Where’s the Gold Slot
Where’s the Gold slot machine free is a penny game with coin range between 0.01 and £4.0, and it has a minimum bet value of 50p and a high limit bet per spin of £50. The fruit machine pays between 2 and 8x your stake in the base game while the Dynamite scatters activates the free spin and bonus round of the pokie. All 25 paylines of the casino game take part in a winning combination, and 6 icons from the collection of high paying symbols. These include the Dynamite scatter, Pickaxe, Gold Digger, Wagon, Minecraft, and the Shovel icon. The card symbols, including Ace, King, Queen, Jack 9, and 10 are the base icons, and they pay between 20 and 150 coins maximum. The pokie has a total of 26 winning combinations, and each of the combos has a reasonable payout with only 4 resulting in a false win. A false win is simply a result that has a payout less the amount you staked on per spin, and that means a net loss. See other simple rules to play the pokie below:
- Adjust your bet lines using the bet line button.
- Use the Coin Selection button to adjust your coin range ad determine your bet per spin.
- Set the reels on motion with the Start button.
- Land 3 or more matching symbols on the reels to get a winning combo.
- A winning combo is a set of symbols on consecutive reels from left to right.
- In Where’s the Gold slot, you get 2x or 3x payout payment for landing more than 1 winning combo on the reels.
- Wager at maximum bet by hitting the MaxBet button.
- Use the autospin button to achieve up to 1,000 spins at a constant bet.
Bonus Rounds, Free Spins & Other Bonuses
Gamble bet: This is an optional feature with a 50/50 chance of doubling your bet. The gamble bet features are activated when you have a win, and players have the chance to get a maximum of 5x the value of their stake playing this feature. Here, you guess the color of a card to get 2x win and continue for a suit for 3x until a maximum of 5x. You lose your win for a wrong guess.
Nugget bonus round: You get some number of nugget icons equal to the number of free spins offer when scatters activate them. In this bonus round, you get a win when wilds replace the nugget icons to form a winning combo.
Chances to Win Where’s the Gold Free Slot
With an RTP index between 92 and 95%, Where’s the Gold slot machine offers players a fair chance of big but infrequent payouts. That index suggests a medium to high volatility and a house edge value of 5-8%. The pokie is a fair game using an RNG program to determine wins. The following strategies may help increase your chances of winning.
- Master the rules, odds and symbols of the slot.
- Gamble the false wins and small changes you scoop from the low paying icons. You may get a win multiplier risking wins from Jacks, Aces, and other low paying icons.
- Vary your beltline a wager per spin, so you don’t run out of playing credit too quick.
- Bet on all active paylines.
- Choose a high paying casino where you are eligible to claim the bonus offers for the software.
Real Money Play
Playing Where’s the Gold slot for real money involves registration with a mobile casino. See the steps to create an account below:
- Browse a list of casinos and choose a reputable licensed platform.
- Click on signup and provide details including name, email and contact address, phone number.
- Provide KYC details like ID, driver’s license, etc.
- Click on continue to finish registration and check your email for a verification link.
- Log in to your account, deposit to start playing for real money.
- Choose any convenient and acceptable replenishment and withdrawal method by your casino to ensure a smooth transaction. These include PayPal, Skrill, Bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
See the paytable features and the value each symbol gives when they appear on the reels:
- Gold digger symbol: These are wilds in the Where’s the Gold slot machine free play that can form a winning combo with at least 3 of a kind on the reels. They can also replace other symbols to form a winning combination in the base game or bonus round. You get 1,000 coins for landing 5 wilds on the reels.
- Dynamite scatters: These icons activate free spins feature when 3 or more appear on the reels. They give 2x, 10x, and 50x multiplier when they are involved in a winning combo of 3, 4 or 5 icons on the reels.
- Pickaxe & Shovel symbol: Each of these figures pay 800, 700, and 500 coins for 5, 4, and 3 icons on the reels.
- Wagons & Lamps: They pay 700, 500, and 100 coins for 5, 4, and 3 of a kind.
- Mineshaft: It pays 400, 200, and 50 coins for 5, 4, and 3 of a kind.
- Poker icons: Jack, Queen, Ace, 9&10 pay between 10 and 150 coins.
Where’s the Gold Slot Machine Tips
- Play with the minimum amount you consider to be a fun game.
- Concentrate on building a bankroll.
- Play more spins and avoid a hit and run strategy.
- Use the gamble feature if you are on a winning streak.
- Consider the odds before choosing where to play the slot.
Mobile: iPhone, Android Gadgets
Since the Flash player has been shut down, the HTML5 is a more functional replacement technology to play pokie machines online. Gamers can employ HTML5 supported devices to run Where’s the Gold slot game on iPhones, tablets, iPad, Windows, and Android devices. The technology makes it possible for mobile devices via web browsers to run sloth with smooth functionality.
10 Reasons to Play Where’s the Gold Slot Machine by Aristocrat
- More winning ways up to 25;
- In-game free spins up to 20;
- Availability of a bonus round;
- Bet multiplier up to 50x;
- Gamble feature up to 5x win;
- Casino free spins and bonuses;
- Represented in top mobile casinos;
- A wide betting range for newbies and high stake gamblers;
- Fair odds and game result;
- Clear graphics and gaming interface.
How can I win the jackpot of Where’s the Gold slot?
The outcome of every spin is random and unpredictable. You can increase your chances to hit the jackpot with more extended spins on all paylines. Try to play high bets to increase your payout value.
Can I exceed the maximum bet per spin?
The Gold pokie plays a high limit bet of $50 per spin, but you can always exceed that depending on the casino provider platform offering the game.
What is the volatility of the slot?
Where’s the Gold slot has medium to high volatility, and the RTP index of 92 to 95% influences the frequency and value of payout you get per spin.